Thursday, February 18, 2010

To V or not to V...that is the question.

During my pregnancy with Baby R, I told Mr. B that he needed to get fixed. I feel as though my body has been through enough with 4 kids and that it is now his turn. At first he was dead set against it, but now that we are full speed with 4 kids he has realized that the time has come to stop the madness. I have been on strike for the last few months because the idea of having another child just blows my mind right now. Now don't get me wrong, I always imagined myself with a lot of kids, but the reality of it is incredibly incredible. If it was not for the enormous amount of help Senora X provides, I would have already lost it. Well, I still do lose it, especially with my 2 year old who has become beyond defiant and has no fear of my spatula. Mr. B is becoming more and more willing to discuss the idea and next week we have a consultation for the big V. He said he will go, but he still hasn't commit ed to the actual procedure. Hmmm, what can I do to persuade him?

No comments: